HOME ABOUT FAQ SHOP CONTACT HOME

Macro Monday - 172!

It's raining outside, so grab a cuppa, take five mins out and have a laugh!

It' Macro Monday time!



 Favourite thing to send to people when they are wrong.


 Sassy pigeon


 I kind of find this amazing.


lol



 You tell 'em kid


I would.



 Me at life.


really?!




 I love this gif.



 wy?!?!?

 oh no....


 awww


 lol


one direction fan fiction never ceases to amaze me.




 I too, if under dinosaur attack would be protecting and making sure my margaritas were safe and sound.



lol



Oh J'maie

Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Holy hell some of these are SO crazy hahah I need to save image for future reference ;) Love youuu x

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! The photos are so funny! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by! We love reading what you think, and read every comment. Make sure you leave your link so we can check your blog out if you have one! Or come chat on twitter @oxwonderland