HOME ABOUT FAQ SHOP CONTACT HOME

SPRING IN WONDERLAND!

Spring is approaching, and here are Wonderland, we're prepping with both ease and giddy-ness! Spring for us means warmer weather, lazy rainy days with movie marathons, more bonfires, beachfront walks, frozen yogurt dates with friends, and the magic of thawing from all of this snow and cold! I don't know about you, but I'm from California stuck here in North Carolina, I'm not a fan of cold or snow. The only ice I like is ice cream and ice skating, and I prefer to "admire" (aka glare at) the snow from at least 10 feet away, curled up in blankets and drinking my tea. I'm ready for Spring, how about you?

This week's post is all about Wonderland Clothing and how to get the best Spring dubs from the site! Em has worked her English tush off, and I'm so excited and proud of my Goose!

All items marked with a are available at wonderlandclothing.com, and I'll link you to the other stuff!

One of my favorite things to wear during the spring, and summer as well, is white on white. Not only because it's so serene, but it also makes tans, or budding tans, look amazing! For Spring though, it allows for the a-dor-able fawn long cardi. Deer are my second favorite animals behind horses (yes, I'm that girl who was obsessed with horses in school, and I still am, I take daily walks -weather permitting- to visit the horses on my street and give them treats!), so I am drooling over this little number, and I love how the fawn as an abstract look to it, it kind of reminds me of a fawn house, something you'd see in an anime fantasy movie (like Howl's Moving Castle). But the cardi is paired with a flowing white tank, some distressed white wash vintage Levi's, and some super casual and classy leather strap flip flops! The cardigan is also full-length, so you'll be playing layers here when your shorts are shorter than your cardigan. 
The second outfit features an amazing fringe kimono with a steer skull and floral print screened on the back, and I've paired it with a breezy and simple black dress, and some distressed ankle boots as well. This outfit is lightly layered, and the kimono has traditional-style slits cut into the armpit area, so you won't have to remove the kimono, even when you're in the sun (not counting humidity though!). We also have another layer play here, due to the length of the kimono as well!
This last outfit in the lot is super-casual and great for going to school, heading to small theme park, or hitting local fairs. The simple tee has a great message on it, mind of matter, and makes for a great mantra if you're wearing it to school haha ;)  But I paired the shirt with some distressed skinny jeans (if you are wearing this to school, check your dress code if you have one. I know at my high school when I went, holes in jeans had to be below fingertip length!), and some cute and comfy pink trainer sneakers!
Bambi Cardigan c/o Wonderland Clothing, Tank c/o Les Pommettes, Vintage Cuff-Offs c/o Etsy, Leather Flip Flops c/o American Eagle Outfitters
Oyster Kimono c/o Wonderland Clothing, Gillian Dress c/o Weekday, Distressed Ankle Boots c/o ASOS
"Mind over Matter" Tee c/o Wonderland Clothing, Distressed Skinny Jeans c/o Pull & Bear, Pink Trainers c/o New Look


Patels are coming in for spring, so why not kick it up a notch with this to-dye-for UNIF jacket? I couldn't find one online in the moment, but you can throw on a distressed white tee (can be an easy DIY!), and some retro-looking high-waisted shorts. Then finish off your look with another UNIF item with a joyous message on them (hehe). This outfit is great for our badass babes, or if you're looking to mix up your look!

Spring is a great season to wear those slouchy beanies, so I've taken the liberty of pairing it with a breezy little floral dress with half sleeves, and some classic Vans in white. You want the dress to be the statement clothing piece in the outfit, so these basic kicks and neutral beanie allow you to do so with ease.

I love this dress, so much. It's so cute and so versatile, you can pair it with a simple scarf like I've done so here, or throw on a leather jacket or heck even the UNIF jacket in the set before it! There are so many options for this dress, but I've taken the laid back route by pairing it with the scarf, the vintage-esque handmade satchel, and some cute to boot (pun intended) ankle booties. But you can also pair it with some Docs, gladiator sandals, flip flops, cardigans, you name it!

And the last outfit is something I can definitely see some one like a celebrity wearing out on the town or running errands and trying to look as mundane as possible haha. Both the tee and shorts are from Wonderland Clothing, and these short sare uber cute and can be worn with alot! Since the shirt is longer, I would tuck the front of it in to show off the shorts. The basic gladiator sandals add an even more casual touch to them, so all you need is a messy bun, some sunnies, and that giant bag you own that you could live out of, and you're good to me mates!

"I Dye You" Jacket c/o Wonderland Clothing (currently out of stock), "Superfreak Shorts c/o One Teaspoon, "F*cked Forever" sneakers c/o Wonderland Clothing
Slouchy Beanie c/o Nordstrom, Short Floral Dress c/o Wonderland Clothing, Vans c/o ASOS
"Shipwreck" Dress c/o Wonderland Clothing, Dots & Lace Scarf c/o CThandmade, Leather Satchel c/o Wonderland Clothing, Everwell Ankle Boots c/o NastyGal
"Never Tear Us Apart" tee c/o Wonderland Clothing, Flowers and Beads Shorts c/o Wonderland Clothing, Gladiator Sandals c/o ASOS


What was your favorite look from the post? What's your favorite item from WC that maybe wasn't featured? I also tried making the outfit descriptions short and sweet as opposed to long and detailed, which one do you all like better? Let me know below!!

Love and Light,
Stephie

    





8 comments:

  1. You're making me want to shop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly while I was putting the post together haha ♥

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the weather to get warmer!! LOVE the second outfit with the LBD & distressed boots! xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! And the boots are to die for aren't they?!?

      Delete
  3. I really love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know <3
    LUSCIOUS STYLE
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice clothing *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of Wonderland Clothing before, but I will defo check them out xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by! We love reading what you think, and read every comment. Make sure you leave your link so we can check your blog out if you have one! Or come chat on twitter @oxwonderland