HOME ABOUT FAQ SHOP CONTACT HOME

Songs To Lift Your Wednesday!

I had heard people talk about 'hump day' and actually thought it was a naughty day! haha What I didn't realise is that it is usually supplemented by phrases like “the turning point,” and “the first glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel.”
Wednesday has therefore developed a nice little narrative that makes “you’re kinda/sorta almost there!” So if you're a at work, or struggling this week I have put together a little playlist for you. Turn it up loud and power through with these bits of musical joy:

Jon Bellion – Ungrateful Eyes

I first heard of this guy when he did a cover of a Drake song, and this is just as awesome.

Mighty Mike – Land Down Under Vs. Midnight City

Perfect mashup is perfect

Foxes – Youth

If you haven't gotton into foxes yet, then you need to.

Eric Prydz – Call On Me

If you’re stuck at work late, it’s never a terrible idea to have a dance party in them headphones.

Madison Beer – Melodies

Cheesylicious.

MGMT – Cool Song No. 2

Really cool track.

Sum 41 – In Too Deep

This always takes me back to my sixth form days.

Cartel - Wonder Wall Cover 

Great original but I prefer this cover.

Chiddy Bang – Opposite of Adults

Crank it up!

Dylan Owen – The Window Seat

Give it a try, seriously.

Chumbawamba – Tubthumper

This NEVER fails to get me going!

 What's on your pump you up list?

4 comments:

  1. Just followed your blog and I literally love it and of course I love the theme it looks amazing tehe. This playlist is literally perfect and in too deep is definitely one of my favourites :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so do you, followed back you have amazing style!!

      Delete
  2. You have the cutest blog header! How can you feel down when listening to Tumthumping haha - TUNE! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by! We love reading what you think, and read every comment. Make sure you leave your link so we can check your blog out if you have one! Or come chat on twitter @oxwonderland